WARNING : RER A INTERRUPTED FOR WORKS – SUMMER 2023
Like every year, summer work is coming to an end and with it, many questions. In order to allow you to organize yourself accordingly : as part of infrastructure maintenance work, RER A will be closed:
- Between the stations of Nation and Val de Fontenay • Fontenay-sous-Bois for 10 days, 24 hours a day, from 9 to 18 August.
- Between Cergy–Le Haut and Conflans–Fin d’Oise stations for 16 days, 24 hours a day, from August 5 to 20.
The Kyudojo is close to Paris Paris and accessible by car via the A4 or A104 motorways, or by public transport by the A line of the RER. It is situated within the Bernard Légier complex, next to the Noisiel tennis club, adjoining the back (South) of the Ferme du Buisson. The access is through the Square du Verger (a small park).
- The closest adress to the Kyudojo known by the GPS systems or GoogleMap, is « 6 allée buissonnière – 77186 Noisiel » which actually points to the adjoining parking lot of the SuperU (supermarket).
- GPS coordinates : 48.843134, 2.624199
- The Ferme du Buisson is also a well-known landmark of the area.
Public transport – https://www.iledefrance-mobilites.fr/en
Take RER line A, going to Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy, stop in « Noisiel – Le Luzard » station (about 30mn from « Châtelet – Les Halles » station) ; Note that the Paris métro « t » ticket does not take you there : you need a special ticket for that destination, or a zone 5 pass.
- (continue by foot) Coming from Paris, exit at the head of the train, turn right on allée Jean-Paul Sartre which runs along the RER line (for 150m), then cross the round-about and continue straight on Cours du Buisson (for 300m) until you reach Ferme du Buisson (a large ancient brick building). Arrived on the corner of the Ferme, turn right along the wall of the Ferme keeping the parking area on your right. Continue on the pedestrain allee (Allée Buissonnière) that turns around the corner of the Ferme (then you can see the Kyudojo and Matoba), walk along the fence towards the train line (towards the South), turn left at the corner of the fence until you reach a small park (le Square du Verger) turn left again and enter through the small pedestrian gate (total distance ~ 950m).
- (by Bus) Exit the station through the main exit, board on bus 211, and get down after about 4mn at the second stop (Le Verger). Bus is running from 6:00 à 21:00, every 30mn on weekdays, every 40mn on Saturdays, No bus on Sundays. From the bus stop walk untill the round-about, turn right towards the small park (le Square du Verger), cross the park and enter through the gate in the fence.
- Paris has a LEZ (Low Emission Zone), please find information on this european site : https://urbanaccessregulations.eu/countries-mainmenu-147/france/paris
- From Paris (Port de Bercy) take the A4 motorway, bound for REIMS, METZ, NANCY.
- After about 17km leave the A4 and take the exit for [Val Maubuée Centre / Noisiel – Torcy] – could be pretty jammed at peak-hours.
- Then continue on direction [Noisiel –le Luzard / Lognes], and turn right at the STOP sign.
- Turn left at the first roundabout (bd de la Malvoisine), and left again at the second roundabout.
- The access to the Kyudojo is shared with the Complexe de Tennis Bernard Légier, a few meters before reaching the third roundabout.
Several options are available for parking : see map.
There two options for parking your car nearby.
- The largest one is West of Ferme du Buisson, and indicated by the signboard « SuperU ». See above for directions from there to the Kyudojo
- Beware : the public parking ends at the rear corner of the brick builing (Ferme du Buisson). Beyond that point that is the parking of the SuperU (supermarket), that may be closed by a gate every evening from 8PM or 9PM, and on Sundays from 1PM.
- The other parking lot is East of the Kyudojo, beyond the SPS (Salle Polyvalente et Sportive), see map. Walk until the end of the parking, get down on the right to the pedestrain allee, cross towards the small park (Square du Verger) en enter the fenced complex Bernard Légier through the small gate.
Food & restaurants
There are three options within a distance of 500m.
SuperU, a large super-market where you can by all sort of food-stuff : open everyday 9:00 – 20:00, Sundays 9:00 – 13:00.
Le Relais du Buisson, French cuisine
- Monday : 12:00 – 14:30, close on evenings
- Tuesday to Friday : 12:00 – 14:30 and 19:15 – 21:30
- Saturday: closed for lunch, open 19:15 – 21:30
- Sunday : closed
Le Royal Noisiel, Chinese cuisine,
- Every day : 11:30 – 15:00 and 18:30 – 22:00
- Tuesday : closed
** Hipotel, Closest and more convenient, across the road from Noisiel station
- Address : 3 pl. Gaston Defferre – 77186 Noisiel,
- Phone. : +33 1 60 37 09 25
- Fax : +33 1 64 68 60 14
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
** 3 hôtels close to Torcy station ; from Torcy to the Kyudojo get down the train at Lognes station (2mn) and walk (10mn)
- Formule 1
- Kyriad :
- Campanile :
- 34 rue du Général de Gaulle – 77200 Torcy
- Reservation : phone +33 892 23 48 15 Fax +33 1 64 62 06 91
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Important : Campanile apply special prices for sportsmen :
- Single 49.00€, twin ou double 55.00€
- Breakfast buffet 10.90€ per person
- Tax : 1.20€ per person/day
** Ibis Marne-la-Vallée-Champs close to Noisy-Champs station:
- Address : Boulevard Newton, 77420 Champs-sur-Marne
- Reservation : +33 1 64 68 00 83
- Sportsmen special price : 60€/night breakfast included